Saturday, August 16, 2008

Welcome!

So I just downloaded FireFox and the StumbleUpon application to my computer. If you are unaware of what www.stumbleupon.com is, then let me enlighten you! You select things that you enjoy looking at on the internet (photography, cooking, animals, humor, etc.) and once you create your settings- you are all set up. You then click the magical stumble button and you are transported to a random site on the internet based on your settings. I have realized that this is like the greatest thing ever, and I have found some really cool pictures, articles and just random crap that I didn't want to keep all to myself, so I figured I would share them with all of you!

I found this awesome food website www.tastespotting.com that has over 400 pages of awesome recipes and more, all with detailed pictures.

Here are some fun ideas that I found:

'Corn on the cob' cupcakes



'Ice Cream Cone' Cupcakes



Banana Bread French Toast- Which I totally wanted to do after I made banana bread a few weeks ago!



Decorated cakes



Really cute Cupcake pops



And finally...A Tennis Shoe Hamburger



No comments: